I don’t often want to make food (aka I never want to make food)
BUT I WANT TO MAKE THESE SO BAD???
What You Need
- Kale pesto white bean dip
- Whole grain bread
- Pea shoots
- Red onion
- Feta cheese
- Or, get creative and use your own favorite veggies
What To Do
- Make the kale pesto white bean dip.
- Thinly slice the red onion. Peel and shred the carrot.
- Slice the bread.
- Spread one piece of bread with the white bean dip. Add red onion, carrot, feta, and pea shoots.
- Eat at your own risk.
Chai Pumpkin Thumbprint Cookies
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup chai concentrate
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chai spice mix
22-24 Pumpkin spice Hershey’s Kisses
Combine the butter and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer and cream at medium speed until fluffy, or with a hand mixer, for about 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, chai concentrate, and the vanilla, mix until combined. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, scraping down the sides of the mixing bowl as necessary. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
Using your hands, roll the dough into 22 to 24 1 inch round balls. Place the dough balls on parchment paper lined baking sheets and sprinkle chai spice mix lightly over cookies.
Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes. Meanwhile, unwrap kisses.
Remove the cookies from the oven and immediately place pumpkin kisses in the center of each cookie. Don’t touch or the kisses will turn into puddles! Cool completely.
what the yum.
Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes.
Ingredients & Measurements:
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Cream or Half & Half
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/2 Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2-3 oz. Bourbon
- Frosting & Sprinkles
Add all ingredients to a blender until mixed well. Rim glasses with a very light coating of frosting and dip in sprinkles. Pour the shake into the cup and sprinkle cinnamon on top. Top with whipped cream if you want & enjoy!
I’ll reblog this as often as I want
Crap I want it but all I currently have out of this lovely list is half a can of pureed pumpkin and that’s it. :T
gonna do this without the alcohol! TOO EXCITED
Harry Potter Mixology: My Favorites!
- 1 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Bailey’s Irish cream
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 1oz cream
- Chocolate syrup
- Top with cinnamon/crushed almonds
- Place martini glass in freezer to chill
- Add Baileys, amaretto, vodka and cream to shaker with ice
- Remove glass from freezer
- Rim inside of martini glass with chocolate syrup
- Pour contents of shaker into glass
- Top with almond crumbles or cinnamon
- 3 oz Nuvo
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 Raspberries
- 1 Strawberry
- To chill Vodka: Add ice and Vodka to cocktail shaker
- Add Raspberries to bottom of champagne flute
- Strain chilled vodka into flute
- Add Nuvo
- Garnish with strawberry
Fred and George Weasley
- 1 oz Vodka
- ½ oz Chambord
- ½ oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Pineapple juice
- Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Fill martini glass with cold water and place in freezer for 2 minutes to chill.
- Pour all ingredients except candy in a shaker with ice.
- Rim martini glass with Strawberry Pop Rocks
- Pour in contents of mixer.Goblet of FireIngredients:
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 3 oz lemonade
- Splash 151
- Pinch of cinnamonDirections:
- Pour vodka, blue curacao, and lemonade into a goblet-type glass
- Top with a splash of 151 proof rum
- Light on fire
- Add the pinch of cinnamon to the flames (cinnamon will spark)
- *** Blow out flames before consuming! ***
- 1 oz Grey Goose Le Citron vodka
- ½ oz Elderflower liquor
- 7 raspberries
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pink lemonade
- Lemon wedge garnish
- Muddle 6 raspberries with sugar in a tall glass.
- Add ice.
- Top with vodka and pink lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon wedge and raspberry.
- 1 oz Tequila
- 1/3 oz Tabasco sauce
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- Muddle jalapeno pepper and Tabasco sauce.
- Strain into shot glass.
- Add tequila.
- Garnish with thin slice of jalapeno.
- 1 oz whiskey
- 1/2 oz cinnamon schnapps
- Splash of 151 rum
- Add whiskey and cinnamon schnapps to shaker with ice
- Shake to chill
- Pour into shot glass
- Top with 151 rum
- ***Put out flames before consuming!***
- 2 oz Vodka
- 6 oz Earl Grey or choice tea
- Dash Syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Garnish lemon
- 2 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients into a tall class.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon.
- 4 mint leaves
- 1 oz rum
- 2 slices lime
- 3 tsp sugar
- 3 oz champagne
- Muddle mint leaves, limes, rum, sugar in shaker until sugar dissolves
- Strain into champagne flute
- Add champagne
- Garnish with mint
i am sooo doing this!!!
Such a creative way to eat apples with peanut butter!
Important to all of my thoughts and interests.
Anatomy of a Really Good Grilled Cheese at Petite Kitchenesse
so much yum in this!
making grilled cheese too damn complicated. It’s bread/cheese/butter/skillet
“flavor enhancers” what the fuck you think the butter is for?
Cupcake fondue! This is so adorable, and really takes the idea of cupcakes to a whole different level. My birthday is in a few weeks and I think Ive found the perfect dessert for my party!